Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Rylan's Bday

Rylan is a complete cars fanatic and up until his birthday that was all he would talk about. The cars birthday party was quite a hit. Don't ask me how the slip and slide fit in with the cars theme. It was just a must for all the kids.
Rylan loves his bopah and Amah.
I had this great idea to make Rylan's birthday cake and as always my ideas are bigger than my capabilities. If it wasn't for my amazing mom it would have been a disaster. And on top of the big idea I only had an our to finish the decorations for the cake. We had frosting everywhere! Randy was even frosting the cupcakes. The cake was finished 5 minutes before the party started. All in all it turned out great thanks to awesome help.
Here is everybody sitting around and waiting for dinner. I had another great idea to have everyone make their own pizzas. However, I didn't really plan too well because it took FOREVER to cook and everyone was starving. What a disaster!

No comments:

Post a Comment